IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team, Could you please assist I have the following phones, I need to understand when is their EOL and End of Sale announcement dates for this products in order to best advise the business on the IP phone roadmap for 7900 series, I have visited the...

Hi Guys,I have a new EX60 after I deboxed it and connect it normally, I found that the touchPad hang on exclamation mark and didn't reboot and connect, just stuck in that state, and I have another TouchPad I connected it to tthe EX60 screen it works ...

Dearswhen i make a phone call to a mobile number sometimes it work just fine and sometimes it drop and give a busy tone and i had to try 3 to 10 times before it connect spechially if the number is not in use beforethis is the syslog from debug  May 3...

aysar3000 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Proxy server running squid:  <desktop-ip>:3128  (squid allowing access from wireless network range & telephone network range in squid.conf)iptables on <desktop-ip>Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)target     prot opt source               destination        ...

Hello, I am very new to voip, second day.  I have configured a 3850 stack to trust cisco phones on the switchports with the auto qos feature. I am interested to know where else I have to apply qos for the policy's to apply. The 3850 stack is uplinked...

HelloI have configured an H.323 trunk between an Avaya (that don't support SIP) and a CME. As the trunk goes through a WAN link I am using G729 codec for this trunk. The phones I am using in the CME side are 7841 with G711 codec. The CME has transcod...

jorge.gar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes