IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all, could you please help with one trouble on CUCM 9.1: I activated CDR and set debug trace level as detailed and want to find history of my calls. I'm going to Tools -> CDR Analisys and Reporting and on the new appeared page i choose CDR -> Sear...

Forum,I am trying to determine the IP address(es) of the UCM cluster servers.  Using the UCM Data Dictionary and tables such as 'processnode' will provide information such as procnodename                      description                isactive macad...

dgauthier by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning everyone,I'm going to be doing a cutover and I want to test the call center, but I don't want to edit my scripts for new hours. How can I force the script open and then close it again? Isn't it as simple as checking the box and typing fa...

:Cisco Unified Communications Upgrade & Virtualization : we are looking forward to upgrade its existing Unified communications infrastructure based on Cisco on a virtualized environment. The current system is based on the following: i) Call Manager ...