IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi The below dial-peer does not give any dial tone to the caller dial-peer voice 402 voip destination-pattern 3XXX session protocol sipv2 session target ipv4:FAXSERVERIP dtmf-relay rtp-nte codec g711ulaw fax protocol t38 ls-redundancy 0 hs-redundancy...

susim by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planning to upgrade CUCM 8.X to 10.X version in UCS C 200,my queries are before upgrading what are the pre requirements to be consideredHow to migrate licenses? If i have UCSS/ESW contract what is the procedure tp migrate licenses? In case i don...

Hi All.I was made aware that there is no bootable UCCX 8.5.1 iso available. So, I installed 8.0.2 and initiated a software upgrade (from the OS admin) to 8.5.1. After the reboot I logged in to the web GUI and tried to run the upgrade through 'Cisco U...

Hi Cisco techs,Cant get my Cisco 7912 phone to ring. Has IP address and switch/router can ping each otherDial peers are configured. Same as DID and ports. Using CME 3.3.Have DID number from a VSP. Test call to number goes straight to voicemail after ...

We are setting up a 10 channel E1 R2 in Brasilia. Its currently working perfectly with a PBX, we are moving it to CME with 2811We are in the testing stage, I am testing it remotely from Europe which isnt ideal.Currently, the E1 comes up and inbound c...

keanej by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CME Ios

hi alli use gns3 to build simulation for my CCNA Voice my question is that should i insert CME Ios to Router?or one of the Enterprise IOS that router has sufficient and support full voice ? 

zavira123 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes