IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi guys,if i have a coming call from mobile to my extension and i forwarding my unanswered calls to my mobile showing the E1 no on my mobile while i want to showing the caller mobile ID.is the ""gateway Calling Party Selection* Originator"" configura...

Since i am going for new setup,i want to migrate the DLU licenses to newone,as i got information without UCSS subscription we cannot migrate licenses,is there any way to get a licenses,perhaps if i am going for new licenses its more costly is there a...

We currently have a 7-digit route pattern that contains a number in the Calling Party Transformation Mask field - 5592223333.  This is so all calls from the site will show the number - 5592223333.  However, we have a couple of numbers (at the same si...

dtom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I think I have already my solution but I would have some opinions. I upgraded my CUCM from 8.6 to 10.0.1 and now, my CUBAC doesn't work. The CUCM connectivity show a nice error like this :"CUCM connection test failed. Please check the connectio...

Kevin SAS by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having issues getting our Yealink phones and LLDP. It seems no matter what configuration that I use I cannot get the SG300 to respond to the LLDP messages with the correct voice vlan.  Here is my configuration that I am using, does anybody have any Y...

thermel31 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I'm not sure how to describe this, perhaps it's a feature however I'm currently experimenting with a VG224 and have it set up with our Asterisk PBX via SIP. It's all working perfect however I've just realised that if I have a phone in port 0 an...

My company purchased the NFR Kit 10 and I have the licensing for CUEAC in there, but no software download.   I have found the OVA template for the server, but not the CUACS_Setup.exe file. Anyone know where I get it?Thank you.