IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Need some help. We have a bunch of DID's that have a number 424-865-63XX and we want to change the number when called to a different extension when it is called. For example, when someone calls 424-865-6380 we want it to ring on internal ext 3...

gavinr98 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I'm currently migrating to 4331 ISR's from 2800 series routers. Has anyone had issues with the  NAME: "NIM subslot 0/2", DESCR: "NIM-2FXS/4FXO Voice Analog Module"PID: NIM-2FXS/4FXO , VID: V01, SN: FOC20375GE1 NAME: "PVDM subslot 0/4", DESCR: "PVDM4-...

nbspooney by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I need to check some client for correct auth.I make small tools for it:https://github.com/OlegPowerC/SIPdigestCalculatorUsage:SIPdigestcalculator.exe -u username -r realm -p password -n nonce -uri SIP URIorSIPdigestcalculator.exe -u username -r...

Hi cisco I received one request for voice mail in unity connection with a scenario :once a customer  call extension from 1 pm to 2 pm the customer should be hiring the voice mail directly once a customer  call extension after working hours and weeken...