cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! SIP Config Help

I am unable to receive calls to my IP phones when I dial my DIDs.  I can make calls out just fine, just not sure why I can't call in.  To test I use my cell phone to place a call to my DID (provided my flowroute) and I just get a disconnect tone a fe...

jwood1650 by Level 1
  • 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Silly question of course...In Unity, if I go to Edit-Mailbox, I see the number of messages in the account, however, is there a way I can tell how many are new (not listened to), and how many have been listened to?  Thanks so much. CISCO VoIP System I...

On CUCM System version: 8.6.2.23060-1, VMWare Installation, some Route Patterns seems to disappear.  Is there a way to see who logged into the CUCM and when?  Also, is there a way to see when config changes were made?  I know this capability was not ...

HI guys, I am  beginner at cisco VOICE, but I have some knowledges, all the CBT nuggets 640-461 done.I am able to configure my router cisco 2811 IOS 15.1 , via CLI , CME and via CCP. I configure , users,dn, dial peers, patterns, etc.. and all is work...

Hello All- I have a client who that is expressing concern about some of the Caller-ID text not displaying on their phones.  I initially thought that it might just be something that the PSTN wasn't sending over, but when I debug q931 I see the name of...

I met  problem when FXO port on cisco router can`t get disconnect messages ,because of it cisco ip phone remains ringing.When dialing from ip phone ,it begins to call after 15-20 seconds.I have the following topology:PSTN gives  phone connection thro...