cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 3905 ITL/CTL

Hi all, My question is do they actual hold ITL/CTL certificates? I don't see any reference to it in the guide or mention of them on the phone web page Need to migrate a bunch to a new cluster and wondering if these will just move across seamlessly wi...

atm my setup is cucm>sip trunk>cube>sip trunk>isp. I have setup my isr as cube and it is working fine . Problem is now it needs a license so can i keep my current setup without making the router as cube "border element"? or is it a requirement?

baselzind by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to Play announcement or message ,"Your call will be recorded",  before ringing the extension of  IP Phone for an incoming PSTN external call . The requirement is only for external call. So I want to play this announcement from voice gateway. How ...

jaheshkhan by Level 4
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi I have a router 2900 cme 7.0 with FXO interface configured 0T, towards the pstn. Now I have to connect a cisco spa122 ata, on the router 2900 cme I have to configure something on the router 2900 CME so that spa122 can forward the voice packets on ...

Hi! Just wanna know your idea regarding provisioning of A-flex license for onprem CUCM.Let's say we haven't applied the license yet on the CUCM will the subscription automatically starts given the initial start date have passed even though the licens...

plp_pnlr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes