IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, friends.There are Cisco (C2801-ADVENTERPRISEK9_IVS-M), Version 15.1 (4) M7.Telephones connected to SCCP, registered SIP from the provider.I need to forward incoming calls coming through the SIP-trunk from the provider on no answer or busy from...

Hello!We have cucm 9.0 and vg224. We don't have busy signal If we call from analog phone conected to vgg224 to some busy phone. We have just dial tone again. If phone not busy call going normal way and we hear ringback.On both phones network locale a...

HAs anyone had an issue with the phone load 9.3.1-SR4-1S?  Some phones that have gotten this load can no longer transfer or conference any calls.  other phones could not even upgrade to this load.  Is there another version of this taht is not bundled...

We have a CUCM ver 10 platform on a client with one branch office.On branch office we configured a dspfarm on Cisco 2921 to  enable conferences, as you can see here:sccp ccm group 1 associate ccm 1 priority 1 associate profile 2 register XCODE-Branch...

ev1205 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am running  call manager 7.1.3.  We also have a CER server setup and today when we dial 911 it goes to my extension.  I am fairly new to call manager.  Is there a way I can trace the call to figure out why the calls are not going out the gat...

trying to solve this problem. I am 11 digit dialing in my dial plan to unity. Having issue with doing a direct transfer to voice mail translation pattern:*XXXXtransformation massXXXXprefix*1678507 resultsesults SummaryCalling Party InformationDialed ...

dshumake by Level 4
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes