IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to upload certificate generated by CA to CUCM with no luck. The guide I followed was:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_configuration_example09186a0080b43504.shtmlBut I couldn't find 'root certificate' box, w...

Turbo727 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,     we have build a new CUEAC server with one operator license.   try to accesss via attendant console installed in a PC but experiences folloing error message:  You do not have the correct license to runt this product.     Initially we can...

Cisco Unified CM version 8.0.3While doing some testing with our MOH, I noticed that our MOH file was not playing as expected.  I used the same two phones and directory numbers during my testing.  I placed an internal call and put the line on hold.  I...

Hi Gurus!I've successfully implemented the FAC (forced authorization code) feature in CUCME 8.6 but I'm unable to find an appropriate .au file that can be used for prompting the user to enter their credentials. I have scoured the support community an...

We discovered from a recent outage that our IP phones get the message error pass limit when they register with our subscriber.  I have replicated the issue by putting my phone into its own voice vlan and applying an extended acl that blocks connectio...

So, I went to run an Export Phones - Specific Details and noticed my job got stuck in "Pending." Upon investigation I see the following message "Currently, Processing of Jobs has been stopped. Click Start Processing to resume." I looked through the j...

Hi,the customer has CUCM 6.1.4.2190-3 on 7825-H3 appliance. They have 4 nodes (publisher and 3 subscribers), 2470 units authorized. These servers are in three different country of the same company for now. But the company want to split in three diffe...