IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have to design a network with SIP provider and PBX system. All calls are routed via Windstream using the phone system gateway.Now we want to set call routing in such a way that internet calls to rest of the offices are routed via Cisco 2911 & ATT N...

I am moving from a PRI connection to SIP/SIP, using a cube.  In the PRI world, for inbound calls, I had a translation pattern on the imcoming pots dial peer, and simply used the "incoming called number ." to match all incoming calls. when I configure...

Morning all, I'm stuck with an 8961 handset that I need to factory default. It has an out of date CTL on it so will not register but also has restrictions applied to the UI such that I cannot access the Administrator Settings.I understand that it is ...

Hi,I have a New CUCM + CUC + CUPI'd like know whas is the best way to do this:I want to createa list of central contacts (for all my extensions), and assign to this contacts its telefhone number (9-12 digits) and a short number of 4 digits.I want mak...

carlosbmc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,1. Is it possible for Unity Connection to send the voicemail messages as email attachments (wav files or some other audio file format) to users?Any special licensing needed for this? 2. Can we achive this only for a subset of users on the ...