IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,According to this (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/compat/ccmcompmatr1.pdf ) the ATA 186 are only supported up to CUCM 8.0. Is this simply outdated information, or is ATA 186 really no longer supported in anything newer?Than...

Hello Cisco Voice World In my organisation all phones are running on SCCP.I wish to pass calls from these to a 3rd party conferncing system via a SIP trunk. Will a MTP be required? Is that dependant on whether or not the 3rd party system support EO o...

Hi,I'm doing migration from CUCM 6.1 to 9.1. The existing phone running on firmware e.g 7911 SCCP11.8-5-3SR1S while CUCM 9.1 using SCCP11.9-3-1SR1-1S.I need to upgrade the phone firmware at CUCM 6.1 first before proceed to swing over to CUCM 9.1 a fe...

Hello Cisco Voice World In my organisation all phones are running on SCCP.I wish to pass calls from these to a 3rd party conferncing system via a SIP trunk. Will a MTP be required? Is that dependant on whether or not the 3rd party system support EO o...