IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,we are using a c6921 (SCCP-9.2.1.0) with CME 8.6.  If you make a call, press hold and try to make a new call, a messageabout no channels availabled is shown. It is strange because if you make a call, press transfer button, then you can make a n...

I have replaced my laptop with one running Windows 8.  On my previous laptop running Windows 7, I used several Cisco Apps that I can't seem to install or run on Windows 8 such as Click to Call, Unified Video Advantage, IP Communicator, and VMO. Is th...

asiegel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a problem with calling name presentation when a call is transfered from one of my secretaries to another internal user, the original Called Party details are shown on the recieving phone.This is the secretaries query :- "If I picked up an ex...

ripcisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have a problem. When i call on my pilot number or any other number, i can see cll disconnect message. PFA the logs below for your reference nd suggest a solution for this problem asap. the telco confirmed there is no issue on thier side.0...