IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,                   I have one Cisco 2911 configured as Internet Router and CME.Some IP telephones working in SCCP mode working greate, and two analog phones.I can't sucessfull transfer calls that analog phones receives to IP Phones.Soon as I recei...

We just recently implemented TeleTracking at our Hospital. I set up a SIP trunk and directed it to their server. When we dial the phone number to contact the TeleTracking server, we establish a connection. however when prompted for a pin number, our ...

Hello Guys,I have taken on the support of a CME with little knowledge so forgive my ignorance.  We have an issue where calls are coming into the office and they ring busy.  Some of the times they ring OK but caller have complained about the phone lin...

Hi ,We have got cisco Advanced attendant console version 10 and want  operator to manually add contacts.How do we do that ? We do not want use LDAP option.Secondly, when the call comes in , we want to transfer but when we do right click on Active Cal...

Aman Soi by VIP Alumni
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,i have the following problem - i register a Ip communicator phone to the CME and try to call an ip phone or another ip communicator,but there is no sound and can't hear the other side... I have put compatibility to the program with windows ...

Hello,We are experiencing a delay whenever we make a call it doesn't matter if it is local or long distance. When we dial a digit it took about 15 sec to dial the number out. i checked T302 in service parameter. Anywhere else i can check?Thanks,Soule...

Hello My name is Eddie and I work for ArrowS3.I was given a Cisco 7942g running SIP software with the goal of connecting this phone to a Samsung Communcation Manager VoIP system.The issue I am having is that we need the phone to register at 701021@da...

eweakley82 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes