IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,I am newbie in VG systems and i dont have any docu, i need to congiure 4 faxes with a cme in a VG204, my problem is to find some help to configure this VG and what i need to add in my CME, the ethernet interface its done and works well but i ...

Hello,help me pls,I cant perform call from IP Phone on CME to NEC phone after migration on new IOS 15.2.4(M4)CME      - <sip>  -    CUBE   - <pri> -  NECthe same config on 12.4(24)T3 working without any problems.  007985: Feb 18 19:06:32 MSK: ISDN Se...

I have some SCCP vg224 ports registering to an SRST router for fall back but whenever the phone makes a call out the caller ID is that of the POTS lines connected to the SRST router's FXO ports. Is there anyway to change the caller ID to that of the ...

Hello,We suddenly have no moh file anymore...when phone A puts phone B on hold,nothing is heard...only silence.In the trace file:|<CLID::StandAloneCluster><NID::10.5.2.16><LVL::All><MASK::0002>10/07/2008 11:12:34.031 VoiceStrm| CMOHMgr::PlayStream ...

kurtdeneef by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have 4 cisco voice gateways.2x 3845's2x 3945'sI'm looking to put in 8 call manager's.  4 that are active and 4 that are backup.My question is, do I need my dial peers to be exactly the same on each voice gateway?For instance here are two dial...

latintrpt by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes