IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Voice Community,I recently configured my Voice Gateway (ISR 2921) for ccm-manager MGCP fallback. I was able to register the gateway and the T1 with my call manager (CUCM 9.1).  I also have SRST configured and pointed to the gateway's address as th...

lydq by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I started implementing CME systems a few years ago at our customers headquarter. Now, as he opened a lot of new branches i decided to make an offer for the new BE6000-Bundle.Is there a migration process to upgrade the CME licenses to the new U...

Hi experts!I am struggling with securing a CME that has (and needs to have) a public facing IP without any ACLs. The problem is that external SIP clients seem to be able to dial in and right back out again. I was hoping my translation-profile would s...

Experts,I have a very funny question, i don't like to post but i have to becz of my lazy managerMy manager wants missed and received calls menu beside new call and redial on the screen(first) which is always available, he is saying me i dont want to ...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a fax server (10.130.44.12) with sip trunk to cisco voice gateway (10.110.255.130). The Fax team informed me that they can't send any faxes.I monitored the gateway and I have faxes goining to the PSTN. I see that the fax server is sending lots...

Lorre by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes