IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings All,LSC installed successfully on my IP PHone 7965, how do i change the settings of authentication mode from username and password to LSC Certificate authentication on IP Phone 7965. i can connect successully to VPN using username and passw...

syed by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all ,People are tryin to send fax to our comapny complains they are getting busy tones  . Here is my confiuration on the gateway .The ip address in the configuration are for interaction server (the server process the fax) . voice gateway is Cisco ...

susim by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,In a month 4-5 times we got UCM fallback issue on our IP phones and during that period no call made out. we have escalated to out NOC Team but still issue not resolved sometime confrence key also not works in normal operation.CUCM S...

Hi Support CommunityI am in the process of setting up TEHO across 3 clusters using breakout points in around 30 countries. The configuration part i am ok with but what im struggling to find information on is exactly were TEHO is legal or more importa...

Resolved! CUCM as Backup

HII have a question , i have a cluster for 2 Cisco call manager and my cluster is working very fine. I purchased a 3rd CUCM server  can i use it as a backup server and if yes ,is this need any licenses because i donot have budget to purchase?.thanks

slaam2013 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning -     I have a user who is trying to dial out to a 802 and 870 area codes.    The calls will not complete.     After he dials the number, the call just hangs in limbo.    We have tried dialing other numbers with these area codes and the ...

Hi,First off - I am NOT a Network / Phone guy at all. I am an Applications Developer who works from home, who is pretty agile to learning some network stuff. That said - I use Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client on my Windows laptop to connect to...

Resolved! Phones restarting

Hello.I have a strange issue with ucm 8.6.Cisco phones (sip firmware) restarting in a few seconds after call established.It happens during any type of calls, onnet and offnet. I have attached sdl trace.Any ideas what can be wrong?