IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hello allactually i have a very confusing issue on connecting CME and CUCM.i have CUCM ver 8.6.2 and cme ver 8.6 (on 2821), i try to connect this two call processing server over WAN Link with H323 protocol,so i add CME as H323 Gateway and config my C...

John Mayer by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got the following 3rd party VM set up:VM and analog phones <--> DPNSS PBX <--> QSIG-DPNSS Converter <--> MGCP gateway <--> CUCM cluster <--> voip phonesIn CUCM I have a VM pilot number and a route pattern pointing to the gateway. The VM number a...

pjiracek by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 2 Clusters in ELM

Dears,I want to confirm that can i controlled to 2 seperate clusters in one ELM. As the name says ENTERPRISE LICENSE MANAGER and also the link says https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-34910 but still to clear my doubt from experts.I am having  a...

Ok guys, so I got this AIM-CUE module on eBay for my CCNA Voice lab and it already included a 50 mailbox license, running Unity Express 7.0Because of a compatibility issue with the rest of my setup I decided to upgrade CUE to version 7.4 and I made a...