IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm using call manager 8.6 in central location .all branch location phones are using central location DHCP servicer for IP address and register with central location call manager. during WAN outage branch location phones will fa...

baskaranm by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have a simple setup with one core 3560 switch with 2 vlans Data 192.168.100.x and Voice 192.168.200.x and CME 4.1 installed on a  router 2801 with an IP address 172.16.0.1 connected to it. My phones are registering well and I am able to ca...

skakfinn1 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am currenty running CUE (NME-CUE) version 8.6.1 on router 2851, I want to upgrade to version 8.6.7 (provide support CUCM 9.1).can somebody tell me In what case is used command "software install clean" and in what case is used command "software i...

TAN VO by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to confirm that if i have PVDM2-32 installed in a Cisco 2801 router and i put another PVDM2-64 in the other slot ; will the total be 96?What i need to check is that i can put any combination of PVDM like 8,32,64 etc as far as i have an empt...

nomykhan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone used this tool? Seeing some inconsistant data and I've already scanned two clusters. The objective is to see we are truly using the amount of voice mail ports that we have so we can lower our Gold Car cost. If any one is...

Hi. I'm not sure as to why the phone downloads It's config. via TFTP everytime it receives power.Is that a setting that can be changed or Is the config lost when the phone powers down ? I'm just curious as to what's going on exactly.

Reprovoid by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes