IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello We are facing issue with CME time , Phones are getting different time on phone displaySome phones are getting wrong time after the reload of CME including CIPC. But the same type of (7942,7945,7970) phones are getting proper time some of them ...

Shaijala by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a weird Unity Connection Voice Mail issue and would appriciate any help i can get. Many thanks in advance.I have Unity connection 7.0 and CUCM 7.0 integrated in a lab enviroment and here is what happens.When I place a call internally say fr...

sizene001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The thing I struggle with most is getting the correct parts.  I have spoken with two VARs and gotten two conflicting answers. I thought I would open it up here.I have a remote site that is very small.  I plan to purchase a 2901 ISR to configure as th...

I have cucm 8.6 running in my environment. I am trying to do some bulk update on a number of phones to change their device pools. However, when I choose BULK ADMINISTRATION->PHONES->UPDATE PHONES->QUERY and search for the phones I want to change thei...

Hi, Currently work on multiple LANs designed for data. 6509 cores linked together using L2 POs. All HSRP/ OSPF Adj are via these links.Ive recenly read ideally VoIP needs L3 connectivity between cores, and distribution layer. L3 dist is a non starter...

Si by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes