cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Two CUCM VM questions

Hello,In planning our CUCM VM environment on UCS, I'm referencing Virtualization for Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) For my subscriber nodes, the guidelines are straight forward.  But how should I size my publisher and TFTP server?  Same ...

Publisher and subscriber on different version

Hi experts,My customer has a publisher running on :Product Ver  : 8.0.3.20000-2OS Ver       : 4.0.0.0-43MCS7816I5-K9-CMD2Version 8.5HW Platform       : 7825I4Processors        : 1Type              : Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     E8400  @ 3.00GHzCPU ...

yeopaul by Beginner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PSTN phones is busy but CUCM does not relay the busy signal to the IP phone

Dear Experts, I am experiencing this issue with CUCM 9.1. When a call is made from an IP phone to a PSTN number and if the PSTN number is busy, the call goes blank. The Ip phone goes to a long silence. What I have learned from the the debugs is that ...

fxo caller-id issue

Hello!Could you please help me!I have the following topology PST <-> FXO(UC520)<->SIP trunk (CUCM 9.1) uc500-advipservicesk9-mz.151-2.T4 The folowing configuration of the port voice-port 0/1/2 supervisory disconnect dualtone mid-call supervisory ...

SIP Trunk Utilization

Hi,How can I pull historical SIP trunk utilization from Call Manager and SIP Peer utilization from IOS gateways?  I have CDR, but that does not seem to show anything, and I have SSM, but that also does not seem to be able to record that utilization. ...