IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all ! ,im in the midst of configuring CME 8.6 ( on 2821) , with 25 7941's, a few FXO's ( faxes ) and im now configuring speed dials , for my phones everyone can use the same speed dials i can place outside calls , receive inside calls over sip , b...

Hi All, I have CUCM 8.5.1.11900-21 , my question is :We have some users with Extension Mobility  option configured with a End User + Device profile.Users login in to phone and them they configure a call forward to their celular. When users logout the...

Hi,I would like to know the procedure for cucm upgrade from 6.0 to 9.1.2 moreover we are also migrating from 7815 mcs servers to ucs platform.Now if we do the migratioin for cucm publisher how to do the migration for the subscribers.Any help would be...

Hello,I have the following topology:     CUCM <-----H.323------> Gateway (ISR3845) <------SIP------> ViaTalk (SIP Provider)When I make an outbound call, I dial the phone number, and then there's just silence until the party answers the phone, at whic...

Hi, I have a question regarding an authentication problem we are trying to solve...We are using cucm 9 an cisco ip phones.What we are trying to acomplish is that a user have to authenticate(with a PIN) on a phone when he tries to make a call.(we are ...