IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have configured about 200 VG ports on multiple VGs accross a campus. I need to change the descriptions on these port and would like to find a way to bulk these. I can do an export phones by selecting the directory number (range) and get all the VG ...

johnminon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have small business customers that were perfectly sized to afford the UC320 to UC540 type of deployments. UC320's have been end-of-sale for a while now and UC540's go end-of-sale this month. What's a replacement for these that is in the same price ...

bnace by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Happy new year to all.I have a licensing problem on call manager 9. I have recently bought the equipment and we somehow lost the PAK. I want to re-order a new one but i realised the licensing procedure has changed to UWL or something else which...

Hi,I am using SIP trunk and have 10 DID numbers for FAX machine. I have to configure FAX with IP Telephony system, I am using ATA 186 to support fax. I just go through the Cvoice-Book, I come to know from internet, that lot of user facing problem, lo...

Hello,I have recently been struggling with DTMF relay configuration in which the provider has issues with in-band DTMF transport and has requested DTMF's to be delivered out-of-band. Examining the SIP INFO and the SIP NOTIFY methods for out-of-band D...

Hi,Im just after some information of whether ive configure my VoIP test network correctly. Im using 48Port POE 2960 and Siemens Openstage 15 phones.Switch Configlldp runinterface FastEthernet0/1 switchport access vlan 125 switchport mode access switc...

Si by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes