IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all ,I have CUCM v9.1 and  Cisco2921 as a MGCP gateway to access PSTN through two E1 ports. I don't have a problem on Outbound call. For inbound call , My number of E1 is 269408XX ,  the extension schema of ip phones is 08XX , but I can't make a c...

I recently installed new tomcat certificates on my cluster. After installing the certificates, I restarted the Cisco Tomcat service on every node, and deleted all the old certificates from the tomcat-trust store.Even though I'm sure I've purged all t...

Hello,       I wanted to know if cisco cucm 9.1 natively supports the paging facility ? atleast point to point ?? I have read some documents which says that I have to purchase a thord party software which integrates with Cisco called SINGLE WIRE.Than...

skakfinn1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having problems with my Cisco CME. I have a handful off 7925 and 7921 phones. They are randomly just switching themselves off and it is not hardware related (the problem has happened to almost all the phones at random times). I have setup debugg...

Fredde87 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,       In my lab I have Cisco Catalyst Express 500 POE switch and vmware workstation 10 with 2 virtual machines Windows 2008 R2 acting as dns server and CUCM 9.1 which is acting as DHCP server as well, both the virtual machines as briged to the...

skakfinn1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes