IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Folks,Today, i have noticed an issue in my customer environment that they have 2 Cisco IP Phones (Phone A and Phone B), we have a call forward from Phone A to Phone B after 2 rings....Phone A - Extension 3573001 - Display Name "Phone A" (The sa...

I have configured about 200 VG ports on multiple VGs accross a campus. I need to change the descriptions on these port and would like to find a way to bulk these. I can do an export phones by selecting the directory number (range) and get all the VG ...

johnminon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have small business customers that were perfectly sized to afford the UC320 to UC540 type of deployments. UC320's have been end-of-sale for a while now and UC540's go end-of-sale this month. What's a replacement for these that is in the same price ...

bnace by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Happy new year to all.I have a licensing problem on call manager 9. I have recently bought the equipment and we somehow lost the PAK. I want to re-order a new one but i realised the licensing procedure has changed to UWL or something else which...

Hi,I am using SIP trunk and have 10 DID numbers for FAX machine. I have to configure FAX with IP Telephony system, I am using ATA 186 to support fax. I just go through the Cvoice-Book, I come to know from internet, that lot of user facing problem, lo...