IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ! I have a challenge on my work.I have a central site with 300 local users and 20 users on 10 remote locations (3 users each one at most), every site with Polycom IP phones.The central site have a generic IP-PBX and I want to migrate it to Cisco C...

luisamato by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've got one subscriber in a cluster the pulisher and subscriber are connecting through MPLS.After having some issue with MPLS link the subscriber lost connectivity to publisher.now the link is up.but subscriber can not replicate the database.Thin...

Hello All,I have an issue with short daling within the cluster, It seems CUCM takes 6 seconds to make the second phone ring even when a TP with urgent priority is hit. As fas as my observation appropriate translation pattern hit and it actions as soo...

Dear ALLI have a problem that happens occasionally to some voice mail boxes as follows: When the user tries to hear the voice recordings the output of the speech is so fast that he/she cannot recognise the message (it sounds like hearing a fast forwa...

Hi Everyone,We have lots of numbers come in on our SIP, we are have problems with just one number that during busy periods (intermitant) generagtes a ISDN Code 57 and 403 Forbidden error in the logs, like all our numbers this points to a Cisco CCX sc...

systemtek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes