IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am wondering if there is a reporting tool that will identify all of the Caller Inputs per voicemail box. We are finding that our system was setup with the Operator as the "0"-out, but we do not monitor that voicemail box. We have individual operato...

Recently performed an upgrade og cucm from 7.1.5 to 9.1.  All phones were upgraded from 8.5.3 to 9.3.1 except for one site, this site is now having issues.  This site also has different phones then the other sites, a mixture of 7945 and 6921's.  The ...

smolz by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,     I am getting the following alert through RTMT, when i tried to start the service in Unity Connection Serviceability, it doesn't start.   Unity Connection 8.5.1.  It is still in the stopped status, Although service is not important, howeve...

Hi Where can i find list of SEP<MAC>.cnf.xml files in CUCM. I have tried tftp <CUCMIP> get SEP<MAC>.cnf.xml in CMD. but this gives only the output of that MAC address.is there any option to find  the list of all SEP<MAC>.cnf.xml file in CUCM?thanks  ...