IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm looking for a doc that outlines the best practice for rebooting UC servers.  I have heard people say it is recommended to reboot servers every 6 months or every 1 year.  This is to clear memory or any hung processes.If anyone has come accro...

Ayaz Khan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two data centers (primary and dr). We have two SIP trunks at primary, and one at DR.Our ITSP is suggesting we use BGP between all three cube routers. I'm not clear how that would work.Our internal routing is OSPF, but that's unrelated to what...

Hello,     I have installed call manager 9.1 (UCSInstall_UCOS_9.1.2.11900-12) on VMWARE workstation 10.0 in my Lab, after the installation went fine when I am logging to the call manager using the GUI and CLI I get this error.ERROR-UNSUPPORTED: Parti...

skakfinn1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes