IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have done this before, so I'm not sure what the problem is this time.  I've been working on this CME/CUE router all day.  It's Sunday and I have a headache.When I try to run the CUE Initialization Wizard it says "Login to CUCME as an administrator ...

refram by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am struggling with a strange problem. I have noticed that in our CUCM some of our ATA devices started to have connectivity issues. If you ping it 5 requests are ok and 2,3 time out. All basic network troubleshooting is done an...

glakovski by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All of a sudden a few phones are now seeming to have reset issues when connected to our development call manager 10.0.1A few people have access to mess around with this but so far all that I have asked have told me they have changed "nothing" but I t...

I am trying to assist my uncle with setup of a PRI on their CME router.  I've created the pri-group and I can see the channels are good and the call comes in, but always end in fast busy.  I do not see the voice-port populating after created the pri-...

Jaswild999 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco TeamI am planning to install 20 ip phones 7942 and 5 ip Communicators but I got some doubts in licensing,FirstWhat is the difference between FL-CME-SRST-25 and SW-CCME-UL-7942, do I have to buy both?Can I take 5 license...