IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,Client has a PABX and will use a Cisco2911 with E1 and will have Sip Trunk to a ITSP.With that client want to load balance some channels from E1 to each interface of the router. Example: channel 1 to 20 goes through GE0/0 and 21-30 through...

Resolved! 911 transfer?

Hey,I really not sure what should be the title for this. Basically I am trying to use CUCM to tranfer 911 calls to a onsite emergency response team (extension 999) if someone dialed 911/9911 within the building/campus. The emergency response team sho...

SIMMN by Spotlight
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have been asked to configure 3 route patterns to send over a SIP Trunk to Responder5 Nurse Call System (Brekeke)Route Patterns:5*.XXX*XXXX#5*.XXX*XXXX*X#5*.XXX*XXXX*XXX#I have been asked to stip the information prior to the '.' and also remov...

latintrpt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,i`m i doubt that the following Sip message we are receiving from an Endpoint, connected via a Sip Trunk is right.For me it seems there are Information missing.Let me explain the traffic caseAn Attandant console is connected via a Sip Trunk at ...

desteh1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes