IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts....                         Im facing a problem regarding video encryption....im not getting the lock sign (symbol of video encryption) when im calling from cisco 8945 to cisco 8945 (SCCP). Does this SCCP phones doesnt support video encryp...

Hello,I have a problem, calls over an ICT trunk between two CUCM clusters  connect but then either party don't hear each other for 4-5 seconds.Both clusters had two call managers version 8.6.2. The ping response between two clusters is about 550ms.To...

Thomas P by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team i got new box of call manager 9.1  i want to configure  call pick group with BLF on 7975i have the extensions 1245 (7945) , 1244 (7945)  ,  1243 ( 7975)  , i've configured call pick up group with number 1609   then i add them to  the group...

Driss Hadi by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!We have an On-Premise CUPS Server deployment. Version 9.1.Overall its working fine, but we have one problem.For the people that I have in my buddy list, all is working fine. I always get the right status (Away, On the Phone, Offline and so on)....

reimanje by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes