IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, We have a few DX650 systems and we want to add them to our CUCM 9.0. We have downloaded the following COP file: cmterm-dx650.10-0-2-24.cop.sgn and installed it succesfully. After the installation we verified the files on the TFTP server: sipd...

Resolved! CUP SIP Trunk

Dears,I have CUP publisher and subscriber.I have created a sip trunk in our CUCM 8.6.2.  In the section SIP  Informaiton, there is a destination box.  1* is required ip address and  port.  To the right of this is a + button, that adds a new destinati...

i posted this in another area but didn't get it resolved so i'm giving it a try on this board.          i'm running cme 4.0 on a 2620 xm. using fxs/fxo ports for pstn and analog phones and 3550 switch for 7940 phn connections.  it's worked ...

racer1957 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a scenario where an ip communicator will be connecting via their wireless card over at a subsite however my question is if this laptop plugs into for instance a head office location using their LAN card instead, how can I make that work...

rramlal by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Im trying to export the config file from call manager v8.6 and import it to version 9.1.I can export it without any errors but once I try to import it to 9.1 it gives me loads of errors.I'm doing for the whole cucm configuration.Is it because t...

Paul Zon by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUCM to Asterisk

Hello,We have CUCM 8.6 and wish to make some calls using Asterisk connected to an analog gateway.I already know that we will need to setup a SIP trunk between CUCM and Asterisk. When this is done what I need to do is allow IP Phones registered with C...

walidazab by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,i have a customer who wants to route his calles based on the ANI.Example:The User forwarded his phone to a specific number, so all call will be forwarded. But there who should be able to call the User.I thought i can get this to work on the h...