IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Guys,One of our customer is facing an issue with his Call Manager. About 1 times on 2/3 weeks the CUP is raising until the limit (100%) and we need to restart the Tomcat service.Based on bug tool I found that bug ID:  CSCue33973Symptom:High CPU...

We need to know the maximum number of characters that could be displayed on the phone across the display (width), as well as the maximum number of rows down (# of vertical rows down) on the 7925G phone.Does anyone know these answers?  A third party v...

latintrpt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a requirement on Meet Me conference where the user from PSTN dials a number which is provided say from the DID pool  and is asked to enter password for authentication.We have a Cisco Call manager , PSTN Gateway with PRI and unity express mo...

Aman Soi by VIP Alumni
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have just configured two isr 39xx as cube and both in HA following the configuration guide in the following linkhttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5640/products_configuration_example09186a0080b40d82.shtmlafter configured everyt...