IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i have a 3560 switch and i want to plug a cisco ip phone 7911G and a computer.My configuration is the following :switchport mode access vlan 40 (data vlan)switchport voice vlan 1 (voice vlan)it works with other phone device (7945 and 7960) but...

Hi, we are looking at the IP Phone Agent service but I have not found any documentation that verifies if the service is compatible with a 7962 phone and if you can also use the extension mobility service on the same device.  Does anyone know of a doc...

tsperduto by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi does anyone know a Application for mobile phones where you can preset youEnterprise Feature Access DID, and all of the rest settings so the only thing you have to do is insert the number you whis to transfer the call to ?I think it is hard for the...

hj by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes