IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear team,Today in the morning, I have faced with the issue that UCCX Engine in Partial Service on UCCX 8.0.1.10000-11.I can manage Application and Promts, Scripts.I cannot manage Resources, skills, CSQ.Yesterday I've deleted not used skills.My call ...

Igor Koval by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a user that is trying to call one of their members. The call rings twice on users end and then call just hangs up. I will attach the debug ccsip messages but here is my interpretation:CUCM                    Cube                    Verizoninvi...

Hello, my CUCM cluster is connected to a gateway router (running CME). It connects to my ITSP via a SIP trunk.There is no transcoding taking place, as I am using G711 in my CUCM  cluster and G711 is also being used for between the gateway and the  IT...

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Call Trace

Hi Everyone,I would like to know, do we have any tools for trace cisco voip end to end calling. I know about RTMT but it seems to be quit difficult to understanding as per my knowledge.DNA Analyzer it is not giving the call is sucess or not, if i dia...

Hi - We had few issue in Unity Connection - 9.x, When Phone A tries to reach Phone B after RNA its hitting Unity after which i can leave  voice message it says your  Message has been sent but there is no Voice Mail in Phone B  Mail BOX.Its newly impl...

Hi,I've an Auto Attendant number configured on a MCU MSE 8510 for conferencing.The architecture is                    PSTN                        |                        |                   H323 GW 15.3.3M                        |                   ...