IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Good morning,Please, could you kindly help me with the following matter?I have some questions regarding how CUCM builds some fields in a SIP INVITE message. Last week I was reviewing logs and I found the below R-URI when an extension calls another ex...

Hi All,I am getting belwo mention error on UCCX . System version: 8.0.2.10000-41Error reading ScriptsRepository Data Store not initialized. Please activate the Repository Data Store by navigating to control center page.Error reading ScriptsRepository...

Dear All,How to iradicate these issues with FXO/analogue lines.     Takes around or more than 25-30 seconds to place a call Voice quality is not good and very low volume Many a times the called numbers seems engaged while it is actually not.

techguy by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI ,In our cisco VOIP environment,Automated Auto Attendant for cisco VOIP phones is not working.Scenario:CUCM 8when we call a xxxxxx number from landline (external)or mobile(external)greeting message displayed selcting options like press 1 for xxxxx,...

We have been having issues with T.38 negotiate failing between our CUCM 8.6 and a RightFax server. Anyone have any documentation on the setup for RightFax? Are configuration is PSTN--(SIP)--CUCM--(SIP)--RightFax server.ThanksTommy

tommy6858 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes