IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI - I have an analog fax line 2580 now that we want to forward it to 3600 another fax line. I am not sure if I am doing this right or not (8.6.2 version) in the directory number configuration I check the box Forward all and entered the full phone nu...

bobsloan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ola,Gostaria de saber se o modelo HP DL-580 G7 é homologado para rodar CUCM 8.6.2. Existe alguma lista de Servidores não MCS ou UCS, homologados para rodar não só o CUCM, como Unity, UCCX, etc...Obrigado,                   Wilson

I am trying to load a 7965 with a new background image. Running CME 9.1 and the phone registers with no issues.My png files are loaced in flash:/Desktops/320x216x16 with the following List.xml file.CiscoIPPhoneImageList><ImageItem Image="TFTP:/Deskto...

abrashic by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, guys, would you kindly tell me how can I make CUCM virtually machine automatically run when the EXSi server is coming up.Suppose sometimes you are in this situation, one night, you ESXi server of your office is lose power accidentaly, and then po...

mingl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiMy router currently has a "profile conference" which supports 18 conference with 16 participants!dspfarm profile 1 conferencecodec g711ulawcodec g711alawcodec g729ar8codec g729abr8codec g729r8codec g729br8maximum conference-participants 16maximum s...

c.carrion by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,i am configuring the cisco 8961 phones with the cisco cme 9.1, but the phone is taking lot of time to register with the system.and even cannt understend which is making registered at that time because i am doing lot of restarts the cme as well...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All:When I leave a voicemail message on a 7962 phone, there is an MWI and an Envelope icon in the upper right corner of the phone display, however when I push the Messages button, Unity asks to spell the Last and First name then press # instead of...

rferriolo by Level 1
  • 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The exact error is <html><body>java.lang.NullPointerException<br><!--java.lang.NullPointerException at com.cisco.ccmsip.SqlBean.getNext (SqlBean.java:59)at org.apache.jsp.xmldirectoryinput_jsp._jspx_meth_c_005fset_005f124 (xmldirectoryinput_jsp.java:...

faithmugo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have a client using a 9971 as a SIP phone on CME but the backlight refuses to go out for hours after the handset is replaced.I have recreated the SEP[MAC}.CNF.XML file and opened this to find the following:<backlightOnTime>07:30</backlightOnTime...

Hi,I am using a 2821 one as a gateway to route PSTN PRI calls to/from my SIP enabled PBX. In the even that my PBX is not available, I need to route my PSTN calls to a different PBX. I am using preferenced dial-peers to do so. The problem I am experie...

Hello,We have two ISDN PRI voice connections on our CME. They are members of a Trunk Group and in dial-peers this trunk group appears as PORT. for instance:trunk group XXXhunt-scheme sequentialinterface Serial0/0/0:15no ip addressencapsulation hdlcis...