IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi support, I have a problem with the new hunt pilot number that created for internal use is not working. I had create 1 internal number (1090) for the Hunt Pilot number, and there are 2 hunt group member (9382 / 9387). These number will forward all ...

Hi All,I have a site relocating from office to another and there will be 3-4 weeks gap, users will work from home using their internet connection and VPN authentication so no issue for this.The issue is from Voice, currently users did call forward fr...

fadyawad1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have installed CUBAC 9 and CCM 8.5All Route points and ports have been configured with a CSS that has access to all endpoints.When I try and do a blind transfer from the console the endpoint rings but when I answer the call just drops.If I do the...

CUCM - most recent release:CUBE will be on 29xxWe were planning to enable T.38 for Fax on a VG224 analog gateway under MGCP control.  For various reasons we may not be able to use the Carrier we had been planning on that supported T.38 on SIP Trunks,...

Hi AllI have problem in NTP server I configured my Domain server as ntp server when add the ntp server in the cucm 7 Pub by ip of my domain server (192.168.1.7)  the status showing  "The NTP service not accessible".I login the ssh to the call mamager...

Resolved! CME-BACD

I have a problem . this is the first time to install CME-BACD . when I finshed the instllation there are an error apper :Oct 24 06:55:46.027: //3//TCL :/tcl_PutsObjCmd: TCL AA: +++ B-ACD-SERVICE not registered, Starting B-ACD-SERVICE +++Oct 24 06:55:...

Hello, can someone please give me a couple of examples of the purpose for dividing ISDN timeslots up into DS0 groups.Apart from allocating some timeslots to voice and some to data, what other reasons would there be ?Thanks for any help.

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone ,1-could some one help me with documentation or configuration of cucm to support miarec recording software?what are the steps needed ?2-Also i read about span configuration on the switch ports,What if i have both CUCM and Miarec running o...