cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Upgrade issue with 69xx

Hello Guys,I have problem to upgrade my 6921 phones from 9-1-1-0When I try to upgrade them from the specified version to the last one (9-3-3-2) we have the following behavior:     - Phone reboot;     - Phone download the new firmware;     - Phone sta...

hjacquemin by Beginner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

EVM-HD-8FXS/DID cable

Hi all i'm doing the configuration of CISCO3825 which used as the voice gateway.i want to use the EVM-HD-8FXS/DIDmodule to support analog fax or phone.Buti don't know which cable i should select to associate with the module . what is the cable's pro...

MGCP Unregistered

Hi,I have a 2801 router and want to configure it for using QSIG. I am using MGCP. I tried a lots configurations in order to get the endpoints (VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1) registered. But, I still see them unregistered on the call Manager (device --> Gateway).B...

Resolved! RTMT : Attempted Calls

Good afternoon everyone, Cheking on the server's performance of a Call Manager Cluster, it appears that the number of attempted calls on one of the Servers is not going to 0 after everybody has left the building.Reports show that, starting from a wee...