IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

For the last few weeks I have been strugging with an intermittent voice T1 drop.  About 2-3 times a week I will get an alert (sample included below) showing I have a D Channel drop on circuit 80000 (S0/0/0:23).  To eliminate a cross-connect issue, I ...

I'm having to duplicate the incoming calls that's displayed in the Cisco Supervisor Desktop software. The fields in this display are StartTime, Direction, Answered, Calling Party, Called Party, and Call Duration.I know I can query (SQL) the AgentConn...

ggarza000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day Gurus - First I am newbie when it comes to SIP. So please be gentle!We are trying to implement a 3rd party appliance to provide failover for data connections. I am not interested in SIP due to the fact that we have backup PRI lines. This is ...

Hi,First of all, I am not sure whether it is the right forum or not. Please move if to the right forum,if needed.I want to setup a home lab for CCNA/CCNP Voice exam. I saw following configuration on web. I was wondering is it right setup? Could you p...

I have a remote site running CME version 8.5 and CUCM 8.6 running in the HQ. We use sip trunk between the two. Region setting in CUCM side has G.729 codec for calls to the CME site. When I call the remote CME site phones, the sender codec shows as G....

I don't normally get in to IP telephony, but I have an interesting problem going on. About 2 years ago I acquired a customer with an IP-based phone system. Per usual, I'll grab configs of all network equipment upon getting access to the devices, whic...

baskervi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes