IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,     this is just a general discussion on MRG and MRGL.                     I used to assume that if Hardward Conference Bridge is placed ahead of software conference bridge, CUCM will still skip the hardware conference br...

HelloI would like to have information about H323 and Gatekeeper...Right now I'M  have call manager  and IP phones . I would to autorise H323 on my Firewall. The call Manager is at my main site wich connected through MPLS  to remote site (with cisco...

Ok, hopefully I am on the correct forum....We currently have a main helpdesk number that after a few  rings, will ring over on other extentsions.  Since this number is different from the rest of the department, I would like to program a button on my ...

techbeckk by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, Either I did not search long enough, either there aren't a lot of  questions on it, but would some of you know how to enable the  transmission of RTCP-XR packets on IOS based gateways? There are a  couple of really ingenious monitoring syst...

jbollen by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to decide which to deploy to a site that has a little over 100 users and they use a lot of features with their current phone system setup. For example, one setup is ring once to 'x' user and if they dont answer forward the call to 'y' gro...

mshammans by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes