IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, Hope you can help on my next challenge.I'm setting up 2 identical voice labs, one being on IPv6 and the other on IPv4.For my final year project at Uni, I will have to stress test and test the performance and compare both networks.I need a sof...

Geo Gon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello Experts,I have 4 No's UCS  2 no's in cach location HQ and DR and 4 No's of VG,  2 no's in cach location HQ and DRI have 4 UCS servers plannng to deploy 2 no's in HQ and 2 No's in DR. If  am not wrong there will be only 1 Publsher and rest all w...

I'm configuring a VG202 using the MGCP protocol. However, I get no dialtone.CUCM = 192.168.8.11show running-config (VG202):VG202-1#show runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 1764 bytes!version 12.4no service padservice timestamps debug ...

Hello, currently we use UCCE 8.5, but soon we are planning to upgrade to UCCE 9.0And so there is some questions about upgrade, mainly about what components version is to choose for upgrade.For example, if you will look in Compatibility Matrix for UCC...

Resolved! SIP ITSP E.164

When you receive a call into CUCM from an ISDN PRI, it will come with TON information. Using this information you can globalize the number received. I understand that.My question is, if you are not using an ISDN PRI, but rather a SIP VOIP ITSP as you...

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are using UCCX 8.5 and call manager 8.5. in UCCX application we have around 15 agents.the issue is only one agent is not able to login to CAD. he is getting error: Unable to login agent due to problems in JTAPI or CMagents are...

baskaranm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes