IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllI have an issue with calls hitting my CUCM 7.0 from a Cisco 3825 Voice Gateway. I have a PBX connected via E1 to the 3825 VG and at present I can call from the CallManager to the PBX through the 3825 Voice Gateway with no problems. However I am...

Hello:I have an issue with videoconference SX20, when we turn off the TV, the audio is lost, but when we turn on the TV the audio doesn't return and we need to reset the videoconference to recovery audio.Video Conference: SX20Protocol: H.323Software:...

I have set up a line group, like I have with many others before now, that has 5 phones (DN's) in it.  It is set to ring as "Broadcast".  However calls continue to ring only the one DN each time.  Any ideas on what I may be overlooking?  The Hunt List...

Hi all,Hope you all had a great weekendI have a query for restriction of call on the board lineHere is my issueWhenever we get a call on the company board line number we have a unity and there is a IVR prompt to reach the exact extension ( DN) or if ...

Dears,I have a site with CISCO2911 router  (Version 15.1(4)M3) running a CME with IP phones 7945.These site had a 2mins power cut and after power restored all the phones was displaying CUPMUsers: in the phone screens.I don't know why this happened, i...

fadyawad1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey All,Im connecting an ATA 187 to a Multi-Function Machine to allows Faxes inbound.outbound etc. I have rolled a few so far, however Im having trouble with one fax machine where the Line on the ATA is always busy. If I disconnect the cabel between ...