IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Helloo,We have Unity Connection 9.1 sccp integration with CUCM9.1, I have both voice mail profile and Visual Voice mail profile configured.When i click on message button on phone, its shows both profiles, for some users they requires only visual voic...

Hi all.. We are using vg204 with cucm 8.5. We enabled caller-ID on vg204 and directory Number in cucm.. But it couldn't operate any anlaog phone. So I upgraded version for Vg204 what is vg20x-ipvoice-mz.124-24.T6, vg20x-ipvoice-mz.150-1.M8 and vg20x-...

I just installed a VIC2-2FXO card in my 2821, and when I try to issue the port command I get "% Unrecognized command."  Any idea why?It shows up in the "Show Inventory"NAME: "2nd generation two port FXO voice interface daughtercard on Slot 0 SubSlot ...

jwood1650 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,right now i am deploying cme-srst in our customer site.we have one 8945 (ip phone with video) in every site.i have read cme documentation (not cme/srst), but there no command "video" and "camera" under voice register global.does cme/srst sup...

I need some help with setting up my 2821 to route call via CUCM 7 on the FXO port.  I have a few IP phones registered with CUCM 7, I just installed the Vic2-2FXO card, but not sure what I need to do in order to be able to make/recieved calls from the...

jwood1650 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes