IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco Unity Connection version: 8.6.2ES25.21900-25CM Admin System version: 8.6.2.21900-5 on C200M2 Servers                We have a mailbox setup where callers call from an outside and listen to a recorded greeting/message for information.  This reco...

HiI have configured a call handler into unity and i have one issueIf i dial directly the number for the call handler everything its ok.Its going to the call hanlder , its play teh recording prompt that i have etcBut if i forward my extension to the c...

I have a questing regarding DL licenses. We have CUCM 7.1.5 and we were using DL licenses. Now i need to buy licenses for 50 third party basic phones and i wonder can i still buy DL licenses or only UCL? What kind of UCL licenses do i need? can i use...

dnovic001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUP 8.6 License

Hello,I am little bit confused for CUP 8.6 License, I have a PAK for 8.6  when requesting License from cisco I should provide a MAC of CUCM or CUP server.???In the below link it is showing me the procedure for installing  LIC in CUCM and CUP both, so...