cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

CP6921 Clicking Noise

Hello,I hvae a problem with CP6921 noise1. Infomation 1) CUCM Version : 9.1.1 2) Voice Gateway : C3945 (14 PRI), Two Telco (1st : 9 PRI, 2nd : 5 PRI) 3) IPPhone : CP6921 ver 9.3.1.3.ES9 (SCCP) 4) Voice Gateway <- SIP(TLS,sRTP) -> CUCM - IP-Phone(SCC...

Cisco CME Phone time

Hi,I have problem with phone time, I have CME (c2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.151-4.M5.bin) and multiple phone types 6921, 7942 and 7945.i dont have ntp, and i even dont have internet connection to CME (no time sync)Phones 7945 and 7942 has correct time ...

CUCM Normalization Script

Guysposted this on the developer forum but just thought id take a shot here as well. we are working with an ISP and they would like to tie the CUCM 8.6 sysetms directly into thier SIP trunk versus using a CUBE setup. we have the CUBE working fine but...

a.gooding by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Download VM's from Unity

Hey Guys, How would one go about downloading an entire VM box of messages as playable .wav's to a users computer.  Currently, the only way I know of to do this is to have each send as an attahment via email, but that has to be configured ahead of tim...

tommydubs by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

2 different pri groups or trunk groups on PRI with Call Manager

We are running Call Manager 9.x and I have a 2921 with a VWIC2 1MFT module.  We will have a 7 channel PRI coming into this card.  The provider will present them as 2 different channel groups.  One will be 1-6 and the other will be ...