IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts!My customer have this scenario:400 remote sites (4 - 8 IP Phones).2 CUBE to sip-to-sip calls with ISP.Topology: Site1 ->                                 Site2 ->    Cluster CUCM ->         Gateway CUBE ->         ISP (SIP)Site3 ->Site4 ->...

I just finished setting up a Background image for the Cisco phones in the company. I can already select the background image by going manually on each phone Settings-User Preferences-Background Images, but we have almost 500 7542Phones in the Enterpr...

Hi, Can someone please confirm on how can we fetch the outgoing calls from a particular extension on a particular day through a CLI - SQL query. Went through some of the doucmentations pointing towards certain specific queries--  but would like to su...

Thanks for taking the time to look at this. For those of you familiar with this process, I did this EXACT same procedure on a 7941G about 4 hours ago with success. From hard reset with blank screen, I was able to get it to load 7.0(2). From there, I ...

Gents,I need your advice on how to do the following:1. Prevent users from deleting a phone configuration  from CUCM.2. Add and update new phones and assign VMs but MUST NOT be able to delete phone configurationI have tried creating and tweaking test ...