IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have just been conducted a small security review on our VoIP network.  One of the issues I have found is that SNMP v2c is enabled and I know this to be a insecure protocol.When I questioned our IT department they stated that the CUCM system does no...

Hi,I have configured PRI link  in cisco voice router. When i get incomming SIP call on this router with outgoing on POT dial-peer. If the incomming SIP no. starts with "+" sign than the same "+" sign is forwarded on POT dial-peer. I came to know that...

Hi guys I got a question.DId I need to reconfigure the whole phone DID in CME when the PRI main number  from the Phone Comapny is gone be replace with a new number?I am using CME.510-810-6160-6176     Fiber DID--------Existing 510-810-6177 (main)    ...

I have been tasked with setting up a holiday schedule for July 4 of this year.  Our office closes at 7PM on July 3 and reopens at 8AM on July 5.  I would like a holiday greeting/voicemail setup so that if we receive any calls between 7PM on July 3 an...

MikeFL by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes