cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ELM

if i install the ELM as part of CUCM, how i will insert the licenses for CUC for example, or when i install CUC he will have his ELM too?RegardsLeonardo Santana

Redundancy in dial pattern CUCM 8.6 using SRST and Extension Mobility

Hi,I have a cluster with 3 CUCM 8.6 using SRST to many sites and extension mobility for users in each site.So, i just configure to use Call Forward when unregistered to dial through PSTN, so when CUCM can´t see a station online will try alternate way...

CME Greeting - call handlers

Dear All I have CME , I have some questions :- where i will configure the greeting like in CME or CUE  :" welcome to the XX company if you the extension press it now or , 1 for sales department , 2 for Maintence department " and this should be in ara...

Resolved! One way audio CIPC

HiNew install with SIP trunk on 2911 and using ASA for RA VPN Client.  I can register the softphone fine while connected via the VPN client, can make calls and can hear the end party but they cannot hear me.  Using anyconnect client (windows 7 no fir...

Fast busy tone Call manager 8.6

Dears,sometime in a day when i dial to pstn it gives me fast busy tone then again when i dial again it gives me fast busy tone i have to wait for 15 to 20 sec and when i try it works fine but this happen intermitent, and also sometime the call are dr...