cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

CUCM DN

DN can make, but not receive calls.When I call that number from CIPC in display shows reorder.Give the phone different DN then is fine. Dn deletetd, no change. Dependencies checked, route pattern checked, groups checked, bulk tool checked, nothing th...

lana1 by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CISCO DECT 210 HTTPS-Certificate

Hi there,I'm trying to get my own certificate into a CISCO 210 DECT base station. So far I managed to upload the root-CA but I can't upload the machine certificate. I assume, I don't use the right format so the upload fails but I can't find helpful i...

drehstrom by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 3PCC 8851 Distinctive Ring

We have a customer that is looking to have distinctive rings between internal calls and external calls coming through a hunt group in Broadworks.  I am looking for information on how to configure this on a Cisco MPP 8851.  The Admin guide has a secti...

behemoth2 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! isdn call disconnections

HelloA client has a uc520 that connects to the pstn via isdn service.The installation worked without problem for more than 6 years.The last four days users experience frequent disconnections during their conversations.When the issue occurs the debug ...