IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Good day all,I have to upgrade from ccx7 to 9 but I can not login to the web GUI of the CC as it has a corrupted SQL database. What I would like know is what licenses do I need to get to do the upgrade in terms of (high availibilty) as we have a sub ...

I have a client who is currently running consol version 6.1(0_c) server version 6.1(0_a) on Windows XP. They have a requirement to upgrade to Windows 7. Will this version of the attendant client run happily or will it need to be up...

Customer has a system with 500 to 1000 phones spread over 4 locations.  In attempting to do mass updates using BAT, we are having problems selecting all phones to update.  We find that if we select all phones, and advance to the page where we should ...

Hello, simple question I'm sure; however we are having issues figuring out how to enable certain individual Cisco IP phones to ring, for incoming calls.  The way we have these phones in question setup is, only the main line group is assigned to them....

Dear All I have CME  with one analog line(FXO) , and one ATA (FAX) with one cisco phone , my question is : can i configure this scenario? : incoming call >>>>go to cisco phone and after 5 rings go to>>>>> fax(ATA)  . and additional i want  fax receiv...

Hi Guys,My Customer need create privilege for user change only display about IP Phone. Anybody could inform to me if there are this option or if not there is, if there are another user type that have profile to change the minimum possible of configur...

Hi,I upgraded CUCM 7.1.5 to SU6 which fixed the rtmt alerts (they were gone after installing a local)now i get this error like 40 times a dayCDRFileDeliveryFailed BillingServerAddress : uklnntps237.qbe.eo AppID : Cisco CDR Repository Manager ClusterI...