cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

No Ringing tone

Hi,Having a few random issues..Calling from CUCM (local) to CME (remote) - IP to IP.I dial the extension but I receive silence instead of a ringing tone. I can see the call hitting the CME from debug output. Also, when dialling the CME/CUE auto atten...

GRANT3779 by Frequent Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Editing 8961 softkey.

Hi All,I just got my hands on 8961. Unlike the 79 series, i am having some difficulties trying to edit the soft keys from the call manager. Any experts out there that could lend a hand? The user manual mentioned only about editing the phone templete ...

LewisWang by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Call Manager down .

Dear Team,Today call manager down for 30second from 8:30 to 9:00 Am.phones were registered but we were not able to dial any number.Please find the detail and let me know the reason and solution?   -What is the CUCM version, full build number?6.0.1.20...

CDR in SRST GW

Dear All,I have a customer has centralized callmanager with SRST branches. we enable CDR to track the calls. If the Branch become in SRST mode we lose the CDRs. is there any way to solve this issue and transfer the CDR of the SRST to Call manager ?Ou...